About Me - My Training, Qualifications and Ethos
I am a trained psychotherapist and am qualified to work on an individual basis, with couples and within a corporate setting. My academic training lasted for four years with compulsory personal analysis and supervision throughout.
I have continued to study, currently with my PHD, to expand my therapeutic tools and expertise, including CBT, to reflect the diverse situations/symptoms that my client may experience.
My training permits me to engage in a multi modal capacity that incorporates Jungian, Kleinian and Cognitive/Behavioural techniques, to offer a confidential and safe therapy in times of vulnerability.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an appointment.
My established clinic practices:
Full Professional Memberships
- MBRCP British Register of Complementary Practitioners, Psychotherapy Division
- MBRCP British Register of Complementary Practitioners, Healer Counsellor Division
- MBACP British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MSOPH Society of Psychology and Healing
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Dec 2010
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Cert’ Soph 2007
- MA Psychotherapy Middlesex University and Soph 2004
- Myers-Briggs Step 2 Oxford 2004
- Myers-Briggs Step 1 Oxford 2003
- Full Membership British Register Complementary Practitioners 2004
- Drug & Alcohol Counselling Diploma 2000
- (TFH) Kinesiology Diploma 1998
- Homeopathy Diploma 1995
- Healing Certificate 1987
My Published Articles/Training Seminars
- Dissertation: Feminine Individuation. The Wizard of Oz and Dorothy’s Dream.
- Freud and Klein. 0 to 6 years.
- The Case of Being Rash. ICM
- Healing the Past. ICM
- Dreams and the Healing Message. Prodromal
- Anger, Guilt and Shame
- The Art of saying ‘NO’ and feeling good
- Tools for Life: Self Esteem
- Tools for Life: Old and New Life Scripts, Your Choice
- Tools for Life: Stress and Anxiety
- Tools for Life: The Three F’s, Fight, Flee and Freeze
- Controlling Anger